World Renew is seeking a part-time Intern to support the monitoring and evaluation work of our Program Excellence team based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. To apply complete an on-line application attaching a current resume and cover letter by May 22, 2019.
Please note that this is a part time position, 30 hours/week. The internship is from June 1 to August 30.
- Assist with writing guidance notes for standard indicators for World Renew’s gender and Village Savings & Loans projects.
- Posting World Renew programs on mapping websites.
- Support World Renew’s Program Exellence on a variety of projects as determined by the PE team.
- Identify other projects as time allows.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to respect and support the mission, vision and values of the CRCNA
- Demonstrated commitment to promote a work environment that values diversity and equality, as well as have respectful relationships with others
- Committed to working towards gender equality, equity and justice in all aspects of our programming, plans, policies and organizational structure
- Committed to Jesus and able to recognize this position as one that contributes to the work of His Kingdom
- Disciplined, self-motivated work style; able to function competently and productively with limited supervision
- Good writing skills with knowledge of correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and general business English skills helpful
- Attention to detail and creativity in completing tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines, handles multiple projects under pressure, and work effectively on in a team environment
- Knowledge and some experience with monitoring and evaluating.
- Enrollment in a master’s program with focus on International Development or Community Development would be ideal
- Able to understand and emphasize World Renew values in the work being done
Enrolled in a graduate program.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.