Plan a Gift
There are many ways you can impact lives through supporting the ministry of World Renew. One way is by blessing World Renew with a gift in your Will.
A gift in your Will is very simple, but it can have big implications. Your gift can:
- Make a significant difference in the lives of people struggling through circumstances of injustice, poverty and disaster
- Maximize tax advantages while still taking care of your family
- Tangibly communicate your values to your loved ones
Every Gift Changes a Life
A gift in your Will and other planned gifts is a meaningful way to communicate what’s important to you and ensure that work you value continues for years to come. They also:
- Go a long way. Our legacy donors are often surprised to learn that including World Renew in their Will or giving from their assets provides an opportunity to make a much larger gift than they imagined possible.
- Provide flexibility. Your gift could be immediate, such as a gift of stock, or it could be a gift that you arrange now but give to World Renew in the future. You may also designate your gift to our “Joseph Fund,” through which World Renew will maximize your gift by investing it wisely and using to to support World Renew programs over a period of seven years.
- Help you exercise good stewardship. As Christians, we believe that everything we have comes from God. Investing in a ministry you value – like World Renew – allows you to give back to Him and bless people in need all around the world.
Would you like to learn more?
We work with two experienced Estate Planning partners that are always happy to answer questions and help our donors make the most informed and God-honoring giving decisions. Barnabas Foundation (USA) and Christian Stewardship Services (Canada) can help ensure that your financial and Estate Plans reflect your personal priorities.
Through Barnabas Foundation and CSS, you’ll receive free, confidential advice from a qualified professional on how to translate what’s in your hand – appreciated assets, gifts of retirement savings, life insurance and more – into eternal impact with World Renew.