Pray with us!
Jesus made a profound statement when he said “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” (Matthew 21:21-22)
At World Renew, we believe in the power of prayer and invite you to join in praying around the globe with us. Below are prayer requests to help you pray with us for the spirit of God to move through World Renew's ministry.
- Rohingya refugee crisis: Thanksgiving for nearly 75,000 food baskets that have been distributed through CFGB. Pray for a resolution to the crisis.
- Bangladesh: For relief work done after heavy flooding in the Jamalpur area.
- Syria crisis: Two food assistance proposals to be approved, providing support to highly vulnerable families.
- Cambodia: For healing and protection of the land that has become ever drier under the pressures of deforestation and rising sea temperatures.
- Haiti: Praise God for reconstructed roofs on 950 homes that were impacted by Hurricane Matthew. Prayers as we focus on increasing the resilience of farmers providing seeds, agricultural inputs and training to improve crop output.
- Guatemala / Mexico: For the leadership of our partners as they support development in remote regions.
- Honduras: Pray for the social and political landscape, especially the government.
- Senegal: Praise God for two adolescent health groups started for 56 women.
- Niger: Pray for the response to growing food shortages after insufficient rain and pests damaged many crops.
- Malawi: Girls who were formerly involved in transactional sex to obtain skills to find a job or start businesses.
- Peace and unity in violent areas such as South Sudan, Nigeria, Mali and Kenya.
- Pray for good harvests, despit erratic rainfall, high temperatures and armyworm infestation.
- Southern US hurricanes: Pray for response efforts that continue through the support of volunteers.
- Pray for good governance by those in leadership positions.
- Thanksgiving for faithful and generous giving from World Renew constituents.
- Pray for strong support from churches for our upcoming campaigns – Free A Family® Sunday (US, June 24), Maternal & Child Health Sunday (CA, June 24), and Canada Day (CA, July 1).
- The universal church to carry out her prophetic role of being light and salt in the world.
- For those who are impacted by our programs to see the light of Christ.
- Thanksgiving for faithful donors, prayer supporters, and partners.
- Staff transitions and vacancies to be filled. For each staff and volunteer to find joy and meaning in their work.