Bangladesh: Language Facilitator
Facilitate individual and group language learning sessions for Pari, Sathi and GBC partner staff:
– Identify and select appropriate ESL program materials;
– In collaboration with World Renew staff facilitate Individual and group language learning,
including conversational and written English, build upon the existing knowledge of the
Reporting – Complete weekly or monthly reports according to schedule:
– Weekly Reporting – as agreed upon by supervisor and volunteer.
– Support World Renew country staff as necessary.
– Write newsletters and blogs in order to keep in touch with supports
– For World Renew – monthly morale report, monthly financial report, monthly work plan
(taken from bi-weekly work plans), narrative and final report.
Orientation and Meetings – Complete as needed:
– Complete World Renew 3 day orientation.
– Complete field orientation with World Renew-Bangladesh.
– Create work plans with mentor/supervisor.
– Review key learnings, successes and challenges with mentor/supervisor.
Depedant upon applicant’s availability
- The volunteer will report directly to the World Renew-Bangladesh Country Consultant, who will be their assigned field supervisor.
- For any issues related to service, the volunteer should first try to resolve the issue with the supervisor. If the issue still cannot be resolved, the volunteer and their supervisor should consult the World Renew Country Consultant. If the issue still cannot be resolved, the team can involve the Asia Team Leader and Global Volunteer Program Coordinator.