Honduras: Communications and Media Internship
World Renew adopts a unique, holistic approach to global development rooted in local partnerships and dedicated to the local church. The result is enduring change informed by community needs.
Depedant upon applicant’s availability
Participants must be 18 years of age or older and a Canadian or US resident
- Must be able to endure tropical climate
- Be compassionate, respectful of other culture
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to view life with a sense of humor
Support Services Provided:
- World Renew will provide orientation materials as well as ongoing logistics and support to meet the needs of the volunteers, local community, and Honduran staff.
- World Renew offers a pre-trip orientation session. This is required for all participants.
- World Renew will provide you with consultation and/or visits by missionary staff when available
- World Renew will support you with recognition in various communications to supporters