Must be 14 years old and anyone under 18 years of age must have adult supervision.
Type of Work
- Drywall installation/finishing
- Cabinet installation
- Outdoor projects
- Misc. projects related to reconstruction
World Renew DRS facilitator will be on-site to coordinate your work projects.
Accommodations and Meals
Your group will stay in a community center which has been outfitted with two-bed bedrooms, a kitchen, a community living area, shower trailer, Wi-Fi and plenty of restrooms for up to 20 people. There is also hook-up space for 4 RVs.
There is no cost for housing. Your group is responsible for travel costs and meals. World Renew DRS does not charge for coordinating mission trips.
Tools and Materials
There will be a fully equipped World Renew DRS Tool Trailer, as well as a DRS pickup truck on site in Tarboro to support the work at this Facilitated Sit. Skilled workers are always welcome to bring their own tools, as it is always better to have too many tools than not quite enough to support the work.
Greenville, North Carolina
Things to Bring:
- Bedding: sleeping bag/pillow/sheets/blanket
- Towel and bathroom items
- Work clothes
- Closed-toe shoes for job sites
- At least one pair of jeans/pants for some job sites
- Work gloves
- Casual clothing for “down-time”
- Bug spray
- Games/Frisbee/free time stuff