Location: Kabale, Uganda
Number of Positions: up to 4 or more individuals ages 18 - 24.
CRCNA Partner Group Involved: World Renew partner: Pentecostal Assemblies of God Kabale
Time Commitment: 4 – 5 weeks
Dates Opportunity is Available: July 8 - August 9
- Develop practical skills and knowledge by working with the World Renew – Uganda Team
- Observe and interact with the World Renew-Uganda Country Team and partner staff in daily activities.
- Visit World Renew partners and participate in scheduled activities.
- Willingly and joyfully participate in activities that have been agreed upon by the World Renew-Uganda Bridger, Program Consultant and the volunteer.
Motivated to volunteer because of their commitment to God.
Willingness to humbly experience a different culture.
Agree to apply and be accepted into the EMBARK program and all that includes.
Willingness to invite others to join you on this journey with prayer and financial support.
- Transportation: $2,000.00 USD (subject to change to reflect actual cost of airfare)
- Basic in-country costs: $3,250.00. This includes housing, food, in-country transportation, insurance, and pre-field expenses.
Please note that grants are available
- Growth in your faith and relationship with God
- Exploration of the world of missions
- Offers the opportunity to be introduced to a new culture, people and place
- It allows first-hand work with a partner and the challenges and opportunities that that entails.
EMBARK Brochure (PDF)
FAQ document (PDF)